In this episode, Ace and I talk about how to identify your ideal client and how to work with clients who might not be be a good fit with your company.
If you want to hear our take on Elon Musk becoming a digital nomad, what Bitcoin halving means, and why people are scrambling to buy Carnival Cruises, stick with us.
Listen in as we discuss what the difference is between someone you want to work with over an “ideal” client, and how much time to spend nurturing the right kinds of leads.
Digging the show? Please do stop by iTunes and give us a review when you get a chance – we’d really appreciate it!
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen To The Full Interview:
Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Who is your ideal client? Why? Where do you find them or how do they find you?
- Any differences between idea clients and clients you prefer to work with? How do you sort/settle that?
- Who will you NOT work with? Why? How did you figure that out?
- How do you attract ideal clients? Process for weeding out or turning away not-ideal clients?
Featured On The Show:
- Joe Rogan Interview with Elon Musk
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Ask Gary Vee Podcast
- Tropical MBA Podcast
- Startup Podcast
- Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast
- The Tim Ferriss Show