If you’ve been following along our buyer’s series in Season 2, this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
In our longest episode to date, Ace and I break down some of the critical issues and steps to take when performing due diligence with website properties.
Now, of course, we can’t cover every single issue that may come up in due diligence, but we do attempt to provide a framework and a specific way to look at deals that will help you separate the good from the bad.
We’ve put together our years of combined experience in reviewing more than a thousand deals into an in-depth review. Hope you enjoy!
One more thing – it’s your support that keeps this show going. If you’ve appreciated what you’ve heard and would like to hear more, please stop by iTunes and leave us a review! We love to read the feedback and will give you a shout on an upcoming show!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Content Sites
- Check Visitor-to-Customer Flow
- Are The Claimed Earnings ONLY Coming From Site For Sale?
- Compare Stated Earnings To Bank Account Deposits
- Bring In A Professional (Larger Purchases)
- The Website / Niche
- Is The Content Quality?
- Will The Niche Last?
- What’s The Site History
- What’s The Reputation / Backlinks Situation?
- The Seller
- Are They Real?
- Who Have They Done Business With?
- Not-So-Common Scams
- Fake leads
- Not just the president, also a client
- Double (or triple) dipping
Featured On The Show:
- Realty Shares
- Empire Flippers
- Abandoned Cart Emails on Empire Flippers Blog
- Wayback Machine
- Commission Junction
- Spy On Web