Ace and I have talked quite a bit about both the buy and sell side of a deal, but wanted to take an episode to discuss the legal ramifications of buying and selling websites and online businesses.
In today’s episode, Ace sits down with David Rubenstein from Creditshout.com to discuss some of the legal concerns on both sides of the deal.
“What due diligence issues or gotchas should I watch out for?”
“What can I do to negotiate a better deal?”
“Do contracts really protect buyers and sellers?”
If you’ve been wondering how to protect yourself legally and want to hear an attorney’s thoughts, this is the episode for you.
Digging the Web Equity Show? Please leave us a review on iTunes. We’d really appreciate it!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Due Diligence from an attorney’s perspective
- Negotiating from a buyer and seller’s point of view
- Importance of contracts when making a deal
- Closing the deal from a legal perspetive
Featured On The Show:
- David Rubenstein @ CreditShout.com