We’ve come to the final episode of the fourth season of Web Equity Show. To wrap the season up, we’ve decided to spend this episode answering questions from our listeners.
We cover a wide range of topics that listeners sent in via our voice recording tool (Speakpipe) on the site, email, and Twitter. From making offers to financing strategies to finding operators and more, this episode is packed with our advice and there’s something for everyone.
Thanks for supporting the show and we look forward to seeing you back in Season 5!
Digging the show? Please do stop by iTunes and give us a review when you get a chance – we’d really appreciate it!
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen To The Full Episode:
Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Optimal business sizes for investors
- Timing on when to invest and how to go about it
- How deal financing strategies have changed over the past 5-10 years
- Buying businesses with no credit or bad credit
- Making the first offer on a business
- Raising capital to buy websites
- Finding operators to run site purchases
- Selling Facebook Groups or Instagram pages
Featured On The Show:
- Empire Flippers
- Favorite Podcast For 2019 w/ Jean Galea
- Web Equity Show Season 2 Episode 7 – Understanding Deal Structuring
- Web Equity Show Season 3 Episode 8 – Deal Structuring For Sellers
- Web Equity Show Season 4 Episode 7 – Operating Structures
- Dynamite Circle
- Dynamite Jobs
- Deal Makers Weekend
- Ace Chapman
- Ace Chapman Youtube Channel