Losing a deal can be a gut-wrenching experience you’ll want to avoid at all costs.
Getting deep in the process only to have the deal fall through last minute is a huge waste of time, effort, and energy. The emotional swings can make it tough to get back on the horse.
In this episode, Ace and I want to give you a run through of the top 7 deal killers we’ve run across and share some of our personal experiences in losing deals on both the buy and sell side. We’ll look at some of the personality conflicts we’ve run up against, what happens when a change in earnings/traffic happens mid-closing, and some of the signs you might not be working with the best buyer/seller.
We’re hoping that sharing our experiences here will help you avoid losing your own deals at the last minute.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Too many unnecessary employees and loose relationships with contractors
- Personality conflicts
- Vendor or wholesaler requirements are too stringent
- A last minute decline in revenue or traffic
- Pending Legislation (or Litigation)
- Seller is CRITICAL to the business
- Seller had a litigious past
Featured On The Show: