In our last episode we covered the process and the platforms you can use to list your business for sale, but there’s another question we need to answer:
What can you do to advertise or promote your listing?
Just getting your business up and listed for sale isn’t enough. You need to find qualified, interested buyers and get them to review the listing.
In today’s episode we look at some of the tips and tricks brokers use to get interested buyers reviewing your business for sale and some additional things you can do as the seller to promote with a broker or with a DIY approach.
Some people think, “If you list it, buyers will come” but that’s simply not true. We’ll dig into why that’s the case in this episode and show you what you can do to get your business sold quickly.
Like the show? Please give us a review on iTunes! We’ll give you a shout on an upcoming show and we’d love to hear your feedback!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Promotional Tools Brokers Use
- Email Promotion (Initial blast, targeted blast, highlights)
- Seller Interviews (Written/Audio/Video/Live)
- Listing Syndication
- Podcast Promotion/Highlight
- Social Media
- Promotional Tools You Can Use Yourself
- Interviews (Written/Podcast/Video)
- Niche community posts
- Strategic acquisition targeting