For anyone in the industry of buying and selling websites and online businesses, sourcing deals is absolutely the number one priority. Getting access to those hard-to-find deals can give a buyer a huge competitive advantage over everyone else. But how can we find and secure those rare bargains before someone else does?
In this episode of Web Equity Show, Justin and Ace discuss where to find high-quality deals. They cover some of the advantages and disadvantages of different places where folks can go to search for those great deals. From buying direct competitors’ businesses and sites in parallel industries to the breakdown of top website brokerages, you will learn everything you need to know about finding the right deal for you. Don’t miss this episode!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Justin and Ace’s advice for those who want to become online business brokers.
- Why sourcing deals is the critical component of buying and selling online businesses.
- Tips for strategic buys for your portfolio.
- The pros and cons of buying direct competitors’ sites.
- Why you should consider buying an online business in a parallel industry.
- Why Ace got kicked out of a potential seller’s house during a dinner.
- How to find the right broker for you.
- How not to fall for “polished turd deals.”
- The breakdown of the top website brokerages and their pros and cons.
Featured On The Show:
- Flippa – Website marketplace
- Flippa Deal Flow – Flippa’s premium brokerage service
- Empire Flippers
- Quiet Light – High-end website broker
- FE International – Professional website broker
- Digital Exits – Website Brokerage
- BizBuySell – Business and website brokerage
- Biz Quest – Business brokerage