Now that we’ve looked at the various types of deal structures you can implement, it’s time to close the deal.
Nervous? You don’t have to be! In this episode we walk you through the tricks and tactics you can use to come to a win-win agreement that will work for both you and the seller.
Whether you’re using a broker or working out a deal directly with the seller, we’ll cover the various processes so you can feel confident heading into the deal and all the way through the process.
This can be one of the most exciting (or costly) periods in the buying process. Your next moves will determine whether you walk away with a steal…or empty-handed.
Do you like the show? Please stop by iTunes and leave us a review! We love to read the feedback and will give you a shout on an upcoming episode!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What’s The Process
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Process
- Empire Flippers Process
- Private Purchase Process
- Our Best Tips On Closing The Deal
- Find out what the seller REALLY wants!
- Get the broker working for YOU! (Insider trick)
- Be mindful of the seller’s ego/feelings
- Consult your Accountant/CPA about tax benefits
- Be SUPER clear about the terms and deal structuring
- Make it clear you’re a good fit for the business
- Be understanding if seller responds with a touch of hostility
- If deal stalls, rely on broker. (Or lawyer / 3rd party)
- If you’ve been through several rounds of offers, give the seller a small win to close the deal
- Don’t rely too heavily on contracts post-sale
Featured On The Show:
- Empire Flippers
- Empire Flippers Podcast with CPA Mario Lucibello
- Web Equity Show Podcast with CPA Mario Lucibello