Welcome to Season 3 of the Web Equity Show. In this season we’re going to walk you through, step-by-step, the exact process for selling an online business.
We’re doing these in seasons because we want you to have a long-form walk-through on the process. If you’re interested in buying, we’d highly recommend you check out Season 2 here.
In this episode, we dig into exactly who buys online businesses, take a look at how they’re valued from a buyer perspective, and discuss the various places you can look to when you want to sell your business.
This is primarily an introductory episode to selling an online business, so if you’re more experienced you might want to skip ahead to some of the later episodes.
Are you digging the show? Please stop by iTunes and leave us a review! We’ll give you a mention on the show and we’d love to hear your feedback!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Who Buys Online Businesses?
- How Are Online Businesses Valued?
- Where Can I Sell My Online Business?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I ever sell my business if it continues to make money?
- Which businesses will sell and which won’t?
- I’m still building an online business. Where can I go to learn more about selling an online business?
Featured On The Show:
- Empire Flippers
- John Lee Dumas @ Entrepreneur on Fire
- Empire Flippers 6 Major Buyer Types Podcast
- Empire Flippers Valuation Tool
- Empire Flippers 11 Popular Business Models Blog Post
- Spencer Haws @ Niche Pursuits
- Dropship Lifestyle
- Cloud Living
- Tropical MBA