In this episode, Ace and I discuss current events and how some of the largest organizations in the world are responding to the pandemic, and how it affects our industry of buying and selling online businesses.
If you want to keep your finger on the market pulse, check out this week’s episode as we cover oil prices nosediving and whether Bitcoin is a secure investment in these times.
Listen in as we explore what you should know if you are new to the industry and want to buy an online business in the near future, as well as which online business models are smart investments right now, and where we see the most potential in the industry in the coming years.
Digging the show? Please do stop by iTunes and give us a review when you get a chance – we’d really appreciate it!
Alright, let’s dig in…
Listen To The Full Interview:
Direct Download – Right Click, Save As
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- If I’m just starting out, is it better to start a business from scratch or buy an already existing, profitable business?
- How do you see the industry changing with the virus and economic downturn?
- I have funds to invest, but don’t have the time to operate an online business. What are my options?
- Aside from increasing profits, what else can I do to assure the maximum value of my business in a sale?
- What areas of the industry do you see as the most exciting or providing the most opportunity in the coming 3-5 years?
Featured On The Show:
- Return on Conversion
- Tropical MBA Interview with Mario Lucibello CPA
- Authority Hacker
- Drop Ship Lifestyle
- Grant Cardone of Cardone Capital