Continuing along with our Season 2 buyer series, today we’ll look at the various ways and places you can find sites to purchase.
We’ll cover some of the advantages and disadvantages that come with trying to find sites yourself, but we’ll also look at the various aggregators, auction sites, and brokers available.
What works for you might not necessarily work for everyone, but we’re hoping this episode will help you narrow down your search for quality websites and online businesses by pointing you in the right direction.
Having high-quality options will ensure you get a good look at the best sites available and give you a better opportunity to purchase quality sites.
If you’re digging the show and would like to show us some support, make sure to stop by iTunes and leave us a review! That’s the best way to support the show and we’d really appreciate it!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
1. Find Yourself!
- Can find GREAT deals
- Sometimes built with love/care
- Less competition from other buyers
- LOADS of work
- Must have a process to sort/sift
- Seller often value their sites MUCH higher than they’re actually worth!
- Deals are all in one place
- Less competition from buyers
- Wide selection?
- Not checked at all
- Not easy to quickly check/verify stats
- Ton of scams
- Quality selection of vetted/verified sites
- Great information for quick scans + due diligence
- Professionals w/ established process
- Higher prices/multiples
- They represent the seller, not you!
- “Polished turds”
- Consolidate listings from many different brokers
- Wider selection + can narrow down searches
- Similar format makes scanning better
- Not always up-to-date info
- Quality varies heavily
Featured On The Show:
- Deal Makers Weekend Las Vegas
- Empire Flippers
- Quiet Light Brokerage
- FE International
- Trusted Site Seller
- Acquisition Station
- Digital Exits
- Business For Sale
- Daltons Business