If you’re just starting out, you might have asked yourself the question, “Am I better off building or buying sites?”
It’s a fair question – one we attempt to help you answer in this podcast episode.
We look at some of the advantages and disadvantages of each approach and break down the Money-Time spectrum to see which might be a better fit for your situation.
While we can’t answer the question for you, we hope these insights will help you make a more informed decision on building up your online portfolio.
If you’re liking this show and want to give us some love, make sure to stop by iTunes and leave us a review! That’s the best way to support the show and helps us spread the word.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Required Skillsets For Buying A Site?
- Internet savvy + Google-Fu search skills
- Buying and setting up domains, hosting, WordPress
- Intermediate skill in at least one (more is better) traffic channel
- Basic understanding of the different monetization methods and ups/downs of each
- Intermediate understanding of at least one platform you’ll be primarily using
- The Website Buying Spectrum
- Point 1: No money, lots of time
- Point 2: Some money, good amount of time
- Point 3: Good money, some amount of time
- Point 4: Lots of money, no time
Featured On The Show:
- Empire Flippers
- Michael Henman @ Return on Conversion
- Pat Flynn @ Smart Passive Income
- Spencer Haws @ Niche Pursuit
- Dominic Wells @ Human Proof Designs
- Anton Kraly @ Dropship Lifestyle
- Jon Haver @ Authority Website Income
- Tung Tran @ Cloud Living
- Ace Chapman
- Tropical MBA