Welcome to the inaugural episode of Web Equity Show, the podcast dedicated to providing successful entrepreneurs with information and resources to help leverage their capital, buy the right business and maximize sales in their web portfolio. We’re really excited to publish the show live for all of the listeners out there! Without further ado, here’s the first episode…
On this episode, your hosts Justin Cooke, co-founder of Empire Flippers, and Ace Chapman, an exceptional business acquisition specialist, talk about the motivation behind starting the Web Equity Show and what you can expect to get out of it. Listen in to find out how by merging online and offline experience, Ace and Justin can help you make awesome entrepreneurial decisions, achieve next-level results, and help you come out a winner!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What Web Equity Show is all about.
- A sneak peek at the topics coming up on the show.
- Justin’s and Ace’s backgrounds and goals with Web Equity Show.
- Ace’s story of buying his first profitable online business at 19 years old.
- Justin’s journey to becoming the Empire Flipper.
- What you can expect to get out of this show.
- Some killer tools you can start using today.
Featured On The Show:
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Get your free Website Buyer’s Checklist and the Seller’s Timeline