Trying to negotiate a deal from either the buy or sell side can be one of the most exciting, exhausting, and rewarding parts of closing the deal on a an online business purchase.
Having closed more than $10M in deals combined, we’ve definitely had our fair share of breathtaking wins and devastating losses here.
We’ll be covering some of our experiences in this episode and walking you through the pre-negotiation steps, discussing points of negotiation you might not have even considered, and then finally sharing some of our best negotiating tips and tactics to get a win-win deal for all parties.
If you’re looking to hear some real-world experiences when it comes to negotiating online business purchases, this is the episode for you – hope you enjoy!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Pre-Negotiation – Break out your Critical Vs. Non-Critical points
- Points of Negotiation – Total Sales Price, Seller Financing, Stock Vs. Asset Sale
- Negotiation Tips – Find out what the buyer/seller wants out of the deal
Featured On The Show:
- @WTjern from FBA Expert
- @PiPwebsite from Passion Into Paychecks
- @OfficialTung from Cloud Living
- @AndrewEydt from Producracy